Catholics @ Kellogg was established in 1999 to provide support for all Catholic students within the Kellogg School of Business at Northwestern University.
Catholics @ Kellogg’s mission is to:
- Promote dialogue and awareness of the Catholic viewpoint within
the Kellogg community — particularly on issues relating to personal
and career objectives as Kellogg students and future business leaders
- Raise consciousness of the Catholic perspective — especially
in the areas of business ethics, social justice and individual spirituality
— which can provide positive guidance within business and academia
- Foster a sense of community among Catholics at Kellogg
- Celebrate the diversity of Kellogg students who share the Catholic
- Encourage Kellogg Catholics to participate in the larger life of the Church
C@K’s spirituality meetings are held regularly and provide great opportunities to share prayer, thoughts and reflections about Catholic faith. We focus on developing a stronger relationship with Jesus through our collective human experience.
To learn more about Catholics @ Kellogg, visit the Catholics at Kellogg website.